We are Hiring !!
- Position: RF & Microwave Application Engineer
- We are on the look out for energetic and technically sound professionals with a Degree / Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation who have a passion to consult with customers on their applications and offer unique solutions.
Location - Chennai Head Office
Qualifications - BE / ME in Electronics Engineering with Specialisation in RF & Microwave
Experience - 3- 5 years in similar profile. Freshers may also apply.
Job Profile -
Pre-Sales Application Engineering:
Assists the field organisation to meet or exceed sales quota, through the provision of technical expertise. May be client or product oriented. Contributes to sales account planning. Participates actively in the sales process from deal qualification to deal closure.
· Owns the deal’s technical closure. Is knowledgeable of competition and able to identify lockout specification (identify Keysight's competitive advantage over competition).
· Helps prepare tender compliance specification documents highlighting benefits to customers
· Analyses customer requirements and recommends appropriate solution. Is responsible for pre-sales demos and for enhancing customers’ experience and satisfaction.
· Does Seminars / Workshops on RF & Microwave subjects to customers at key locations / customer sites
Post -Sales Technical Support :
· Post Sales product installation at customer sites across Tamil Nadu.
· Do product and domain related trainings for customers on the equipment sold.
· Do preliminary functional checks and performance checks on RF & Microwave equipment
· Prepare application notes based on applications identified in the market.
Please fill up the following form to apply for the above position.